UK Immigration Same Day Applications Update - including Tier 1 and Tier 2 visas
Home » UK Immigration News
12 June 2010
If you are in a hurry and do not wish to wait in some cases six months there are a wide range of applications that can be dealt with on a same day basis at the UKBA public enquiry office:
- Indefinite leave to remain after five years on a Tier 1 visa and/or Tier 2 visa
- Tier 1 Visa for highly skilled workers This gives you the freedom to work for any employer or be self-employed.
- Tier 2 Visa for sponsored skilled workers You will need to be sponsored by an employer with a sponsorship certificate.
Other Points-based system applications:
- Tier 1 (Post-study worker)
- Tier 2 (Intra company transfer)
- Tier 2 (Minister of religion)
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson)
- Tier 4 (General) - for adult students
- Tier 4 (Child)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker - creative and sporting)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker - charity worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker - religious worker)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker - government authorised exchange)
- Tier 5 (Temporary worker - international agreement)
- Husband, Wife, Civil Partner, Unmarried or Same Sex Partner application Leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain
- Children Application for further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain Only permitted if the child already has entry clearance and is in a visa status that allows him or her to change status.
- UK ancestry Further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain.
- Visitor application for further leave to remain - medical visitors, academic visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are in private education in the UK.
Other employment based categories
- Domestic worker in a private household Further leave to remain or indefinite leave to remain.
- Off-shore worker Further leave to remain.
- Work permit applications Further leave to remain FLR (IED).
Other Points-based system Applications,
- Dependents of immigrants applying to remain under the points based system.
- Transfer of conditions for migrants.
- postgraduate doctor or dentist
- Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB) test
- Clinical attachment
Government and Military based applications
- Armed Forces
- Armed Forces indefinite leave to remain following discharge
- Armed Forces dependants
- Civilian employee of armed forces
- Forces recruitment
Return of documents
- At Croydon Public Enquiry office if you need documents urgently and have already made arrangements you can collect documents in the morning up to 12.00pm.
Please note that it is no longer possible to apply for long residence applications on a same day basis. Such applications have to be dealt with by post and can take months of processing time.
If you would like help with any of these applications please contact the workpermit.com London Office. Please note that we only have a limited number of slots at UKBA each week. It is best to book as far in advance as possible. If you qualify for a particular immigration category you should consider applying sooner rather than later. The new UK Government intends to make immigration to the UK more difficult in future.